Monday, June 22, 2009

Little Moss Rose coming right a long




Well the Moss Rose in the rocks, is growing so fast.
Like the days are passing so fast ,hard to believe to day is June 22 2009 .
Posted some pic of my family on my flicker page from" Back in the day". Talk about memories , came flooding in, brought a tear or two, and many smiles.
Husband Mike 41 this life, 21 with me, and 23 with God. He was a great father, and as a husband they don't make them like him any more. " maybe" My mom & kids .

No comments:

Life is ever changing, I'm a few steps back

My photo
AZ, United States
Poems are what I aspire to write. Plants and Flowers are what I'm good at. Dogs and kids love me, Adults tolerate me :~} I say that with a smile.

Followers